Oh man, have I a mouth-watering side to share. It’s so garlic-stinkin’ easy, too; and truly ideal when you already have the grill going with whatever else your delicious cuisine entails!
Zucchini (as much as you’d like)
Yellow Onions (ditto!)
Garlic cloves. minced (about 1-2, per large zucchini…or more!)
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cut zucchini into large cubes; cut off the ends of the onions and peel off the outer layer, leaving them intact.
- Tear off a few sheets of aluminum foil large enough to eventually form “packages” for the zucchini and onions. Place the zucchini pieces and onions on separate sheets.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle minced garlic over top of the pile of zucchini cubes and onions, and top with a slice of butter.
- Fold aluminum foil to form a package, making sure that there are no open areas exposed. Pinch foil edges to seal.
- Place on the grill over medium-high heat, approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let sit for a couple of minutes. Then, unwrap the foil, being careful not to let the juices from the butter spill all over your kitchen, and plate the zucchini and onion pieces.
Tender to the touch! Now how’s that for a rich, tasty side delicacy?